Marriage Information



Moving out of single housing into Temple View Apartments:  To qualify to live in TVA you must be enrolled in at least 12 credits.  Contact housing and get your names on the waiting list as soon as you set a date for the wedding. The wedding date is the key to priority once the couple has paid the $50 non-refundable fee. When a space comes open the couple pays a $300 deposit fee which confirms the apartment. If one spouse is already in school the priority is higher. 

Students sign contracts for housing and are expected to honor that contract and plan their marriage date accordingly as there are often financial penalties for breaking a contract. 

There is no meal plan for student living in married student housing so shopping and preparing food will be a greater responsibility.

Depending on who you are marrying one of the following sections may apply to your circumstance:  

Marrying an International Non-Student

Marrying an International Student at BYU-Hawaii

Marrying an American Citizen