Change in Status

I-WORK students will fill out a Change in Income or Circumstance (CIC) form on a yearly basis. If there is any change in the student’s status financially, academically or if the student is planning to get married they must come into the Financial Aid Office to discuss how it can affect their Student Contribution or eligibility in the program.

Students that marry a U.S. citizen have 6 months on the I-WORK program to give them the time necessary to apply for U.S. citizenship so that they may receive U.S. Federal Aid.