Skip to main content
Emergency Travel Request to Return Home
(due to COVID-19)

Sponsored students needing to return home due to COVID-19 may submit the emergency travel request form below. The submitted information will be sent to BYU–Hawaii Travel Services who will attempt to make the necessary arrangements for your safe return home.

After submitting all the information, copies of passports for all individuals traveling must be submitted to Please include the BYUHID# and the name of the student in the subject line.

To request an exception and to remain on campus,

  • International Students should contact International Student Services (ISS) at
  • Domestic Students can email

Exception to remain on campus will be granted on a case-by-case basis.

Travel Request Form