Skip to main content

IWORK Change of Income or Circumstance (CIC)

Students on IWORK should submit a Change in Income or Circumstance (CIC) Form to Financial Aid & Scholarships any time there is a change in their circumstance or status. The CIC Form will be used to evaluate a student’s financial status in regards to the IWORK program. For example, if a student on IWORK is planning to get married, Financial Aid & Scholarships will discuss checklist items that the student will need to complete in order to successfully prepare for marriage as it relates to BYU–Hawaii.

IWORK Change of Income or Circumstance (CIC) Form
Income Change
Fill out this section if you or any family member has changes in income to report (changes in income will require submission of supported documents such as paystubs, letter from a bishop, etc.)
Change in Circumstance