Skip to main content

IWORK Graduate/Discontinuance Contact Information

Contact Information Instructions

Please list the best contact information after graduation or discontinuance. If the address is unknown, be sure to list a valid email and phone.

By completing this form, I am verifying my contact information is correct. If I change my address after I leave the university, I will contact BYU–Hawaii to update my contact information.

Please answer all questions below: