The international mission of Brigham Young University–Hawaii is to educate young men and women and help them return to their home country prepared to provide leadership in the Church, in civic and social affiliations, and within their families. Therefore, as a participant in the International Work Opportunity Return-ability Kuleana (IWORK) program, students promise that upon completion of their educational experience, the student will return to their home country/region.
Requirements for IWORK Verification of Residency
- Former IWORK students must submit this "Verification of Residency" form within six months of graduation or discontinuance showing a return to their home country/region or other residency.
- If the student has returned to their home country/region, he/she must fill out the contact and certification below.
- If the student has not returned to their home country/region, he/she must fill out the contact information and check box indicating that he/she is residing outside of home country/region.
- If student is residing outside of home country/region, upon receipt of this form, the BYU–Hawaii Financial Services office will generate a loan repayment schedule and send to student to start payments.
- You will need your ecclesiastical leader's contact information (phone and email address).