The international mission of Brigham Young University–Hawaii is to educate young men and women and help them return to their home country/region prepared to provide leadership in church, civic and social affiliations, and within their families. Therefore, as a participant in the International Work Opportunity Return-ability Kuleana (IWORK) program, students promise that upon completion of their educational experience, the student will return to their home country/region.
Requirements for IWORK Verification of Residency
- Former IWORK students must submit this "Verification of Residency" form within six months of graduation or discontinuance showing a return to their home country/region or other residency.
- If the student has returned to their home country/region, the individual must fill out the contact and certification below.
- If the student has not returned to their home country/region, the individual must fill out the contact information and check box indicating that they are residing outside of home country/region.
- If the student is residing outside of their home country/region, upon receipt of this form, BYU–Hawaii Financial Services will generate and inform the student of their amortization schedule.
- You will need your ecclesiastical leader's contact information (phone and email address).