Driving and Owning Vehicles

Motorized Vehicles Policy


I-WORK students are not allowed to own a vehicle. Insurance, gasoline, liability, and legal requirements of owning a vehicle are costly; therefore, it is recommended that I-WORK students do not drive. 

However, we understand that in some cases students will need to have the ability to drive. 

In order for students to drive any motorized vehicle, the student must:

  • Verify that he/she is legally able to drive in the U.S. (e.g. driver's license)
  • Verify that the vehicle is legally registered and insured

These items need to be verified by the I-WORK office to clear students to drive and provide some protection from liability.


Office: 808.675.3316