Skip to main content
- For International Students I-WORK is based on need and is typically reserved for students from our target area (South Pacific & East Asia). (Additional preference is given to returned missionaries.)
- No Student Loan Debt I-WORK Students attending BYU–Hawaii finish their degree and then return to their home region with no student loan debt (see application or the Terms and Conditions for complete details).
- 50 percent grant and 50 percent forgivable loan.
- Benefits - amount covered is based on need
- Complete at least 12 credit hours in a semester
- Maintain good academic standing
- Expected to graduate in 12 semesters in residence
- Abide by the Honor Code
- Be physically able to participate in any job assigned at BYU–Hawaii or the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Work 19 hours/week during semester and 40 hours/week while school is not in season.