International Student Aid

BYU-Hawaii International Student Aid


What is ISAA?

International Student Aid Application 

All International applicants are required to complete the International Student Aid Application (ISAA). If you or your family are able to pay the full costs of living and study at BYU-Hawaii, please put at least $10,000 USD in Part 8 in CES application. 

Please have necessary documents ready, such as a most recent bank statement and a paystub from you, you parents and/or sponors. If they are unable to provide a paystub, a tax report showing annual income is acceptable. 

Please click HERE to start the ISAA application. You are required to fill out the first 3 pages of the form. 

Please click here and read through the I-WORK policy if you are applying for I-WORK.