- Cost of Attendance
- Dates and Deadlines
- Federal Aid
- International Student Aid
- Book Loan
- New & Prospective Student Link
- Consumer Disclosure Information
- Deferred Payment Plan
- Terms and Conditions
Federal Pell Grants are free money received by the US government. They are not loans and do not need to be repaid. To receive Pell Grants students must meet the eligibility requirements listed below and also demonstrate sufficient financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or other eligible noncitizen.
- Have a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent.
- Be admitted to BYU-Hawaii in a degree-seeking, undergraduate program for a current or future enrollment period during the academic year.
- Be enrolled in at least 51% of on-campus credits.
- Not already have a baccalaureate degree, or pay graduate tuition.
- Meet all Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements
- Not be in default on a federal student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant for attendance at any institution.
How to apply
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the current school year and have the results sent to Brigham Young University Hawaii(FAFSA ID# 001606).