- Cost of Attendance
- Dates and Deadlines
- Federal Aid
- International Student Aid
- Book Loan
- New & Prospective Student Link
- Consumer Disclosure Information
- Deferred Payment Plan
- Terms and Conditions
The federal government randomly selects students to complete this process to substantiate the information you submitted on your FAFSA Application. Any federal aid (Pell Grant, Teach Grant, and/or Stafford Loans) pending in your account will not be awarded to you unless your verification is complete. To see if you were selected for verification, you will need to log into your BYUH student center (under your “TO DO” list).
Documents needed for Dependent Students (single and/or < 24 years):
- Verification Worksheet for Dependent.
- Student and Parent’s prior year’s tax information submitted in one of the following ways:
Documents needed for Independent Students (married and/or > 24 years):
- Verification Worksheet for Independent.
- Student and/or Spouse’s (if married) tax information submitted in one of the following ways:
Verification documents should be submitted to the BYU-Hawaii Financial Aid Office.
It takes 2 – 4 weeks to process verification once all the required documents are submitted. This includes sending up files to federal websites and receiving verified and approved documentation. Please do not make any changes to your FAFSA after submitting documents for verification because it will make your processing time longer.
Students will be notified via email when verification is complete.