1. Print your email confirmation and this page to save for your records
2. Complete your Master Promissory Note and Credit Entrance Counseling for PLUS loans at the following website, StudentAid.gov
3. Contact Financial Aid if you do not receive your loan amounts within two weeks of the first day of the semester in which you requested aid.
• I understand that I must be registered for at least 6 credits during a semester to receive my loan.
• I understand that loan fees may be deducted from the amount I request.
• I understand that if I have not listed all my external scholarships or loans that I could be over-awarded and may have to pay back the university for amounts in which I have been over-awarded.
• I understand that I will receive a confirmation email and if I do not, my request may not be processed and that I should contact Financial Aid & Scholarship.
• I understand that when I proceed with submitting this PLUS Loan request form, I certify that I understand the requirements and that the information submitted on the form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.