Are you ready?
The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program is a non-need based grant program that provides approximately $4,000 per year (minus grant fees) to students who are enrolled in an eligible program and who agree to teach in a high-need field, at a low-income elementary or secondary school as a highly qualified teacher, for at least four years within eight years of completing the program for which the TEACH Grant is awarded. The student must sign a service agreement to this effect, and complete all required counseling prior to receiving a TEACH Grant
Visit the Federal TEACH Grant website for more information on the program.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible program.
- Must be enrolled for at least 12 credit hours each semester.
- Cumulative GPA must be at least 3.25.
- Have a completed and approved MAP in Mapper.
- Complete Teach Grant Initial & Subsequent Counseling on the TEACH Grant website
- Must sign TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve & Promise to Pay on the TEACH Grant website
- Must complete an Exit Counseling for TEACH Grants