1. Print your email confirmation and this page to save for your records.
2. Accept your loan through the
2-3 business days after you complete the Loan Request forms.
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- Click on “Accept/Decline Awards” under the Financial Aid Section.
- Click on the current aid year.
- Select and accept the loan
3. Complete Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling through the
student loans website
4. Complete a Master Promissory Note through the
student loans website.
5. Contact Financial Aid & Scholarship if you do not receive your loan amounts within two weeks of the first day of the semester selected.
• I understand that I must be registered for at least 6 credits during a semester.
• I understand that loan fees may be deducted from the amount I request.
• I understand that if I have not listed all my external scholarships or loans that I could be over awarded and may have to pay back the university for amounts in which I have been over awarded.
• I understand that I will receive a confirmation email and if I do not, my request may not be processed and that I should contact Financial Aid & Scholarship at
• I understand that when I proceed with submitting this loan request form, I certify that I understand the requirements and the steps to obtain a Federal Stafford Loan and that the information submitted on the form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge.