Join us on Facebook to remain up-to-date with Financial Aid related announcements and news!
Campus Federal Aid Code: 001606
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5 pm
Closed on Tuesday's from 11 am - 12 pm for Devotional
Closed on holidays approved by campus
- Log into your BYUH email
- Click on the grid at the top left and select "calendar"
- Double click on the day you wish to have an appointment to create a meeting
- On the right, add the Financial Aid Counselor you wish yo schedule a meeting with
- Click on "scheduling assistant" at the top right to check when they are available for appointments
- Select date and time that works for both you and the advisor. If you see this icon: that means an available time. Click on it to select the time. *
- Appointments should be made at least a day in advance. If you want to see an advisor on the same day you are welcome to visit the office during their open hours.
- Press "ok" at the top
- For the title of the meeting put your first and last name and ID number
- Enter all information you wish to discuss during the meeting into the comments box at the bottom (Ex. Travel Documents, IWORK, Family Contribution, Verification Status, etc.)
- Press "Send" at the top left to send a meeting request
Make sure to check your email! You will get an email if the counselor accepts or if the counselor has additional questions or needs to propose a new meeting time* These are the financial aid counselors' available times. (not when it is shaded or says "busy", "private", "tentative", etc.)